|9:00-9:10||Arrival / Morning Meeting||Arrival / Morning Meeting||Arrival / Morning Meeting||Arrival / Morning Meeting||Arrival / Morning Meeting|
|10:40-11:25||PE 1||Music 1||Math||Math||Math|
|1:15-2:00||Art 1||PE 1||Computer 1|
|2:00-2:45||Science/ Social Studies||Science/ Social Studies||Science/ Social Studies||Science/ Social Studies||Science/ Social Studies|
|3:30-3:40||Pack Up/Dismissal||Pack Up/Dismissal||Pack Up/Dismissal||Pack Up/Dismissal||Pack Up/Dismissal|
Scholastic Class Code:WQNV7
Math and Reading
Click here for to view interactive learning websites
- Accessible on the computer or can be downloaded as an App.
- Offers your child the opportunity to choose books of interest.
- Ebooks, audiobooks, learning videos, and quizzes.
Teach Your Monster To Read
- Covers everything from letters and sounds to reading full sentences.
- Designed in collaboration with leading academics.
- Complements all synthetic phonics programmes used in schools.
- Computer version is 100% free.
Click HERE for more information and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Encourages children to explore letters and sounds, word recognition, reading comprehension and fluency.
- Sequentially organized framework
- Fun reading and mathematics activities
Get Started- for parents
Splash Math ($9.99 one-time fee)
- Interactive math games and rewards
- Over 70 skills for first grade
- Personalized learning
- Tracks progress
- Free online resource
- Students can explore new topics and strengthen their math skills by using interactive practice and tutorials.
- As students learn, their activity feeds into reports that show important information such as strengths and weaknesses in a particular concept.