MACS PTO supports and advocates for our children, in partnership with staff, parents, and the larger community. The PTO does this by
- Spearheading fundraising events,
- Assisting with school needs and enrichment projects, and
- Planning social activities that promote fellowship among families.
The PTO Executive Board consists of four elected positions: President, Vice President, Secretary, and Volunteer Coordinator.
- Officers, after usually being nominated at the April meeting, will be elected at the PTO Board’s May meeting.
- Ideally, Executive Board Members should serve on the PTO (at any time in the past) for a full calendar year before taking any office in order to be familiar with the activities at the school.
- Elected Executive Board officers shall serve a 2-year term.
● All Executive Board officers shall be limited to three consecutive terms (6 years) in the same office.